Thursday 14 July 2011

The last trace of steam evaporated in the autumn air

Remember when I had done the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 background score post, of course you dont!

Don't worry I won't be mad. OR WILL I !!!




Okay I'll tell you.....
I'd written that it was the only harry potter soundtrack that maintained its own identity.
I thought that it was the only harry potter soundtrack I had actually liked.

I had firmly believed that.
Then.


That was before I had heard this.
Again






I think my heart cried a little.



I never thought I had such love and feelings for the films.
But I do.
I thought that when the movies ended I would be sad that there would be no more harry potter to look forward to, but it turns out that I am genuinely sad for the films.
One thing I had established in my heart was that I would never come to terms with the end of that story.
I knew when the train pulled away from the station that it could never end because I would never let it end.
You have to will yourself to let go.
Something I refuse to do.


p.s - I was really hoping they would play this at the end of the film........and they did.
So I cried.

Music- John Williams

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen the latest movie. But just from the books I can relate. I had a similar emotional emptiness after I finished the 7th book. And believe me, it's likely to be the defining series of books/movies of our generation. The one everyone will go misty eyed when it comes up in the conversation years from now.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)