Saturday 26 March 2011

Untitled

This blog is supposed be about things that happened to me or ramblings that pass through my hiccuping brain (well remembered).  When I had started I thought the only readers I would get would be my mom and my sisters, well it did start out as that but over time I got readers. People actually wanted to know what I wrote and it felt amazing. I had 'readers'! This blog and you, reader have been there even when I went for useless breaks and I owe it to you and the blog to post. I have been feeling like the written word has left me completely and it feels horrid. You will not imagine the number of draft posts I have in my account.

Like the way I force myself to start playing my piano again, for the sake of this blog I'm forcing myself to start posting again. You might just get photos and quotes for the next few days but I will slowly start to heal myself because nothing and no one else can. Even if I can't write something to you to tell you how I feel, I'm going to post A song of the day so you still know, because I want you to know, because this blog was the first time in my life that I was letting people know without any inhibition what I was thinking, what I liked and I was writing which is what I have always wanted to.
If you think this post is a bit over dramatic, senti or whiny then maybe it is, but I'm just happy that I'm okay with letting you know that sometimes I am those things because this was my happy place and I really need my happy place.

4 comments:

  1. Ms Chapatti, Love you. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wasn't whiny at all! I am so glad you opened up :) I feel the same sometimes too. Especially with piano, that really rang true. But there comes a point, after you force yourself over and over again, that something clicks and it all feels so right once more :)
    And I'm so glad to see you back! But don't feel guilty about taking breaks, everyone needs them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)