Wednesday 2 March 2011

I'M BACK NERDS

Hello my lovelies,
filling the gap in my time line, here's what you missed:



1.my exams. I'm not going to elaborate.


2.The result when bloggers of the same circle get an award, is you getting the same award 3 times.
I'm not complaining. being called versatile in your blogging is THE BEST news you can get especially during sucky sucky exams.


3. Every night with my fairy lights on, I played some coldplay on my piano. And sing along :)
though this is meant only for my ears and no one else's.

Now that I'm back to blogging (which feels great)  I will not tell you that I have great things in store because I dont know it myself except for some more post on Background Score love :)
are you looking forward to it?

3 comments:

  1. 1) We'd *love* to put you through the agony of recounting how your exams were. Each and every one of them...;)...in detail.

    2) Congratulations on receiving that award. Although I have no idea who the other bloggers in your 'circle' are, I'm sure you stand out like a clown in a funeral.

    3) I have neither a fairy light nor a piano. Doesn't stop me from karaoking along to Coldplay. ;) Please don't be so selfish and keep it for your ears alone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed reading ur posts. Thank god the exams are over. Mine haven't started yet. By the time the other classes go up a class, I'll be still stuck in 10 going through the exams. Sucks big time.

    And hell yeah, Im looking forward to the background scores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your kind comment! wish you could have been at the recital. maybe i'll be able to post it?!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)