Monday 11 October 2010

All things Sherlock


I'd posted a while back about Bowler hats and I'm back with that fever, but with a more specific genre in mind.
SHERLOCK FEVER :D

here is a list of must-haves or must-wants(in my case)

1.The best Sherlock ever!! Jeremy  Brett. I watched it every weekend with my family during the holidays
Best evenings ever :)























2. The books of course!


















3.Now to influence your wardrobe- I really wish anthropologie didn't ship to India so expensive.





















(how gorgeous is this! it even has a big hood.perfection.)

4. Hats. very essential


5.For something more now. BBC has started this new series.In my book he plays the 2nd best sherlock after Brett of course.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update,sweetie
    I love Sherlock and his hats:)
    Kisses and see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best post ever! i just love Sherlock Holmes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay funny thing is i have the sherlock holmes collection beside my bed right now. i love mystery. and yes when you get your own computer please do that campaign. it would be oh so fun to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my Giveaway:)

    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valley of Fear makes for a good read when it rains in the winters.Synchronized weather conditions.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)